Who are DaVita Claim Submission Specialists?
We are the kind of people who enjoy getting to the root of a problem and working collaboratively as a team to resolve it for good. We are driven, strong communicators, and find real fulfillment in challenging work. We know that our contributions enable the DaVita village to give life to our patients and that fuels us to strive for ever greater results.
What will you do in Production Control at DaVita Healthcare Partners?
As a member of the Production Control team, you will drive speed to payment and improved revenue yield by ensuring all claims are received by the payor timely and accurately. Your day-to-day tasks will include performing root cause analysis on claim submission exceptions, resolving those exceptions, and partnering with internal and external teams to identify innovative ways to prevent future errors.
Your efforts will help DaVita’s Revenue Operations (ROPS) group to build a world-class claim submission and reconciliation capability. To succeed, you will need to be an analytical problem solver with the ability to build strong partnerships and work collaboratively. You will strive to continuously improve your skillset and knowledge of the revenue cycle in order to best support your partners. Your drive to exceed performance expectations will contribute to accelerated claim submission and exception reduction.
As an organization, we recognize and reward strong performance whenever possible. Promotions are based on merit, putting you in control of your career growth.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Monitor edits, exception, and response reports to identify and ensure successful claim submission
- Perform root cause analysis and create solutions that resolve exceptions at the source, preventing them from reoccurring in the future
- Partner with payer representatives, third-party clearinghouses, or internal customers to resolve claims processing or submission issues
- Identify and communicate claim edit requirements; ensure they are set up appropriately in claims edit software
- Escalate claim submission issues or trends to leadership as needed
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- High School diploma required
- 2+ years experience in healthcare reimbursement/collections required
- Intermediate proficiency in Internet and MS Office environments (Word, PowerPoint, Access, Excel, and Outlook) and the ability and desire to advance technically required
- Talent for tackling problems from identification through resolution
- Demonstrated strengths in analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communications skills; ability to listen attentively and to communicate information clearly and effectively
- Excellent relationship building skills and aptitude for working collaboratively with cross-functional groups
- Proven ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects, meet deadlines, and adjust priorities appropriately
- High degree of drive, initiative, and follow through
- Role model of DaVita’s values of Service Excellence, Integrity, Team, Continuous Improvement, Accountability, Fulfillment, and Fun in everyday performance and interactions
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.