This position supports the Manager over Billing and Clinical Inquiries and Investigations. The Compliance Senior Analyst will apply previously acquired analytical, auditing, and communication skills to identify and quantify risks associated with company practices, procedures and policies. The position supports the day-to-day functions of the Compliance team as well as multiple concurrent Inquiries and Investigations through risk identification, data analysis, process improvement, auditing, and report development. The position also acts as a liaison for field partners and other lanes of the business.
- Define and understand problems, collect and analyze data, perform research, identify root cause and evaluate alternatives to make timely and appropriate decisions.
- Perform qualitative and quantitative data analyses, and build presentations to communicate the results of analyses to executive management.
- Conduct multiple projects concurrently while managing timelines with leadership. Assist Compliance Manager in projects related to the Compliance Audit & Monitoring Program
- Conduct audits (develop work-plans, perform audit work steps, document and report findings, develop and implement appropriate remediation).
- Perform assessments of policies, processes, systems, and issues.
- Communicate findings of complex analyses to leadership in concise manner to facilitate decision making
- Draft oral and written presentations to upper management for decision making purposes
- Perform and lead a variety of recurring and non-recurring processes and projects related to Compliance and Village-wide initiatives.
- Support village process improvement efforts by constantly identifying and acting on ways to make processes more streamlined and efficient
- Establish effective relationships within Compliance and across multi-functional groups
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in business setting.
- Large Consulting Firm experience preferred.
- Healthcare industry experience preferred.
- Advanced computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook required.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work for self and others to deliver on commitments and achieve results.
- Ability to deal with confidential information and/or issues using discretion and judgment.
- Travel required: up to 20%
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. <?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.