This position will directly support the Sr. Manager of Compliance over Billing and Clinical Inquiries and Investigations. The Compliance Manager will apply previously acquired project and people management, analytical, auditing, and communication skills to immediately add value to existing and new Compliance initiatives. This position will work with and build a knowledge base around a wide variety of functional areas including Compliance, IT, Clinical and Field Operations, Legal and Regulatory Counsel, and Quality Management.
- Effectively manage a variety of concurrent and high priority Inquiries and Investigations related to billing, clinical, and IT Compliance risks.
- Perform and lead a variety of recurring and non-recurring processes and projects related to Compliance and Village-wide initiatives.
- Perform assessments of policies, processes, systems, and issues.
- Define and understand problems, collect and analyze data, perform research, identify root cause and evaluate alternatives to make timely and appropriate decisions.
- Perform qualitative and quantitative data analyses, and build presentations to communicate the results of analyses to executive management.
- Assess accuracy and completeness of data and information.
- Effectively manage direct reports to achieve key milestones.
- Motivate team members and facilitate team meetings.
- Draft oral and written presentations to upper management for decision making purposes.
- Supervise and conduct audits (develop work-plans, perform audit work steps, document and report findings, develop and implement appropriate remediation).
- Support Village process improvement efforts by constantly identifying and acting on ways to make processes more streamlined and efficient.
- Establish effective relationships within Compliance and across multi-functional groups, providing consultative advice and guidance regarding Corporate Compliance.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a business setting.
- Minimum of 3 years management experience required.
- Minimum of 3 years project management experience required.
- Large consulting firm experience preferred.
- Healthcare industry experience preferred.
- Advanced computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook required.
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. <?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.