Team Torchlight is a key driver of DaVita’s growth. Team Torchlight team identifies, develops, and implements strategies to support DaVita’s growth and financial health in a quickly evolving healthcare landscape. Additionally, the team focuses on optimizing current processes and identifying new opportunities within the company’s core business.
The Senior Analyst will join a team of highly motivated individuals and will be a key player in enhancing operating analytics and identifying and implementing strategic growth opportunities. The individual is expected to independently lead analyses, coach and support fellow analysts, and provide project management support and leadership.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
Quickly gain an understanding of principal growth drivers
Develop and enhance the value of analytics and reporting around key business drivers.
Provide thought leadership and analytical and strategic guidance to departmental leaders and teammates in the field
Support Team Torchlight or teams that we support with the development and implementation of a project plan
Thorough understanding of the healthcare landscape and the policies and conditions that are changing current healthcare dynamics
Ability to read news and stay abreast of the implications of current events on the business
Ability to analyze and provide guidance on complex policy topics
Influence change and drive results through effective written and oral communication.
Build relationships across teams to validate and pursue strategies.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
The ideal candidate will have strong analytical and strategic thinking experience, and will closely reflect the attributes mentioned below:
· 1-4 + years of relevant experience in a consulting, finance, analytical, or strategic decision support role.
· Ability to dissect a problem into an organized approach and quickly form a hypothesis against which to run analyses.
· Strong sense of accountability; passion for owning projects and driving them to completion.
· A combination of innovative thinking and the ability to question the status quo to generate “outside the box” analytics and strategy.
· Aptitude for "seeing the big picture" in addition to crunching the numbers.
· Ability to communicate complex ideas in a simple, easily digestible manner to a range of audiences.
· Strong MS Excel and PowerPoint skills required.
· SQL skills strongly preferred.
· MS Access skills strongly preferred.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.