- High school diploma or equivalent; some college or medical coursework/training preferred
- Graduate from an accredited program for Medical Assistants (Certified Medical Assistant) or equivalent experience (two or more years’ experience as a Medical Assistant)
- Nephrology experience preferred
- EMR/ EHR experience preferred
- Requires ability to see, hear, communicate quickly, and to assist patients physically
Your Future is Waiting!
If you have the skills listed above please feel free to apply online TODAY! We look forward to hearing from you!
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.