Our Internal Audit team is seeking a Senior Information Technology Auditor who will conduct IT audit assignments to evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of controls surrounding the Company’s IT environment.
• Advanced degree in Computer Science/Management Information Systems or equivalent education.
• Completion of CISA.
• Ability to travel approximately 20% of work time.
• Advanced knowledge of auditing processes/procedures
• Ability to share and impart knowledge
• Ability to balance detail with departmental goals/objectives
• Competent interpersonal skills, demonstrating the ability to lead projects and mentor others
• Ability to evaluate business processes and IT technology, identify risks and evaluate controls.
• Advanced oral and written communication skills
• Complex investigative, analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to translate business needs and problems into viable and accepted solutions.
• Ability to liaise with individuals across a wide variety of operational, functional, and technical disciplines.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.