IT Auditor- Job Description
Internal Audit team is seeking a Senior Information Technology (IT) Auditor
who will conduct IT audit assignments to evaluate the effectiveness and
efficiency of controls surrounding the Company’s IT environment.
the Company’s IT activities to determine adherence to established plans,
policies, procedures and best practices.
- Participates in an integrated audit
environment with IT and non IT Auditors, leading the IT portion of the
- Prepares planning activities for IT audits and
ad hoc monitoring projects, as assigned.
- Develops audit objectives for the conduct of
IT audits. Prepares audit programs necessary to fulfill the audit
objectives. Assists with Department’s risk assessment and audit plan
- Conducts and leads all aspects of the
end-to-end IT audit process to include engagement planning, coordination,
scope determination, risk and control identification, design of audit
program procedures, testing, and evaluation and analysis of results.
Prepares adequate documentation (workpapers) supporting all audit work
performed to lay the groundwork for the preparation of a written report to
- Prepares comprehensive, well-written Internal
Audit Reports summarizing the review results. Conducts closing meetings
and leads presentation of IT audit results. Follows-up on status of prior
IT audit recommendations to insure that report recommendations are
implemented on a timely basis.
- Provides support to the IT Audit Manager and
IT Audit Director.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- Four-year college degree, preferably with a
major in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related field.
of CISA, CIA or CISSP or equivalent or willingness to sit for an exam within
first year of employment.
- A minimum of five years of experience in Information
Systems auditing field, preferably with a national public accounting firm
or Fortune 500 Company.
- Candidate must have excellent English
communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to travel approximately 25% of work
time, including domestic and international travel.
knowledge of auditing processes/procedures
in developing audit plans based on identification of expected controls
in conducting integrated audits alongside operational and financial auditors
- Ability to share and impart knowledge
- Ability to balance detail with departmental
- Competent interpersonal skills, demonstrating
the ability to lead projects and mentor others
- Ability to evaluate business processes and IT
technology, identify risks and evaluate controls
- Ability to work independently and to determine
own methods to accomplish objectives within the department’s methodology
- Complex investigative, analytical and problem
- Ability to translate business needs and
problems into viable and accepted solutions
- Ability to liaise with individuals across a
wide variety of operational, functional, and technical disciplines
- Advanced degree in Computer Science/Management
Information Systems or equivalent education
with data analytic tools and processes (e.g. ACL)
- Healthcare industry experience
- Knowledge of ACL GRC audit software
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.