No Brag, Just Fact!
Over the last decade, we set out to be the world's greatest dialysis company, and over the next decade, we're poised to build the greatest healthcare community the world has ever seen. When you join the DaVita Village, you're joining a winning team. Through our commitment to training, growth and quality, we consistently achieve superior clinical outcomes while giving teammates the opportunity to excel in an award-winning
environment that enables them to thrive both professionally and personally.
the fun back into teamwork!!
currently seeking a Director
to join our high-energy, creative and highly motivated team. Help build value-based care capabilities with
programs including but not limited to:
If you love patient-centered
health care with real relationships inside a company that encourages fun on and
off the clock, then DaVita is the place for you.
- Transition of care
- House calls and
other post-hospitalization solutions
- Best practice
comprehensive health assessment programs
- Reporting and
BEHAVIORS, SKILLS, AND ATTITUDES REQUIRED FOR SUCCESS IN THIS POSITION:
- Set appropriate target goals for department,
implement action plans to achieve them, and monitor results
- Ensure that metrics being tracked are relevant to
- Review, authorize, and monitor expenditure reports
in accordance with company policy and procedure
- Perform all related teammate management activities
including but not limited to recruitment, retention, hiring, promotions,
performance evaluations, salary increases, and disciplinary actions with
- Develop and maintain positive external relationships
with potential business partners
- Commitment to and role model of DaVita’s values of
Service Excellence, Integrity, Team, Continuous Improvement, Accountability,
Fulfillment and Fun with ability to demonstrate those positively and
proactively to patients, teammates, management, physicians, and/or vendors in
every day performance and interactions
- Visionary with ability to plan and execute projects
that impact mission, goals and objectives
- Demonstrated proficiency in consultative skills when
addressing complex inquiries from clients, vendors and customers
- Exceptional client relationship management and
people skills – a relationship builder
- Entrepreneurial mindset in cultivating and
maintaining internal and external partnerships
- Proven strong leadership skills and the ability to
collaborate across functions and with all levels of the organization and with
outside physicians and potential business partners
- Analytical thinker with demonstrated ability to
perform root cause analysis, prepare and implement action plans, and lead
- Demonstrated strengths in strategic planning
teambuilding, leadership, and management skills
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage and influence people,
processes, and customer relationships
- Ability to recognize interdependencies of process
and how changes impact overall integration efforts
- Excellent presentation, communication (written and
verbal), and negotiation skills
- Highly developed persuasion and influence skills;
able to influence without authority
- Demonstrated ability to create, refine and manage
new business processes; demonstrated business expertise
- Demonstrated ability to perform cost-benefit
analyses to drive decision-making, and skill in explaining the results to
teammates with no financial background
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively at both
detail and big-picture levels and to drive projects forward
- Strong multi-tasking capabilities
- Supervisory experience demonstrating willingness,
desire, and ability to supervise with aptitude for coaching, mentoring,
training, and developing teammate performance and skills to foster a positive
work environment required
- Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate teammates
- Ability and willingness to maintain open and clear
communication with staff
- Ability to give and receive thoughtful feedback
- Ability to delegate appropriately
- Ability to thrive in an environment of high
ambiguity and autonomy; exceptional flexibility and ability to manage multiple
projects, deadlines and multiple priorities in a fast-paced, ever changing and
evolving work environment with shifting time frames
- Ability to maximize resources to accomplish all key
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field required
- Master’s in Business Administration preferred
- Minimum of 2 years’ business operations experience required
- Minimum of 2 years’ supervisory experience required
- Experience in process and change management preferred
- Intermediate computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint required
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.