We put the fun back into teamwork.
You'll play an important role at DaVita and in the lives of patients and their families. As part of our professional team of clinicians, you will be responsible for a variety of tasks similar to a certified nursing assistant/medical assistant:
- Measuring and recording stats
- Patient observations
- Machine set up and other duties to ensure the compassionate
- Professional delivery of outpatient dialysis services
- And other CNA, MA, phlebotomy tasks
If you love patient centered health care with real relationships inside a company that encourages fun on and off the clock, then DaVita is the place for you.
Some details about this position:
- 1st shift is typically 0430 - 1700 and 2nd shift is typically 1200 - 2000 on M,W,F.
- 1st shift is typically 0400 - 1100 on T, TR, S
- Teammate will attend a 6 - 8 week training class in Grand Rapids on Mondays from 0800 - 1600
- Dialysis or healthcare experience preferred
- Willing to train