GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Government Business (VillageHealth), the Provider Relations Specialist is responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with providers who manage care for our ESRD patients. This role will endeavor to drive business results and proactively resolve issues through effective communication with physicians and VillageHealth’s payor partners.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Identifies and establishes relationships with key providers involved in delivering an effective care delivery model to ESRD patients
· Establishes a routine communication cadence with key providers in order to communicate initiatives and outcomes
· Ensures effective problem resolution, and facilitates communications between providers and payor partners
· Executes detailed project plans and regularly provides appropriate analysis and reporting on key initiative metrics, tracking progress relative to goals
· Provides recommendations for innovative projects and processes to help improve deliverables and/or existing processes
Supports clinical teams in troubleshooting network challenges
· Bachelor's degree in business or related field preferred
· Minimum of three years of experience in healthcare operations, provider relations, or a business setting
· Health plan, health system, or provider group experience preferred
Ability to travel up to 50%
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.