Be different. Do what you love.
As a Registered Dietitian with DaVita, you will use your natural gift of education and persuasion to help patients understand that what they eat directly affects their lab levels. Dietitians are a vital member of each patient's interdisciplinary core team, so you will analyze lab-work results and educate patients-and their families-on what to eat accordingly. Your ability to influence and lead will be critical to helping them live better lives.
We are looking for a Registered Dietitian to assist patients at our facility in Carson facility. This role will be full time (40 hours/week) working Monday-Friday including, 1 day/week in the early evening to meet with our '4th shift' patients. You will have some autonomy to manage your own schedule, as long as you are able to meet the needs of your patients and workload.
If you love patient-centered clinical dietetics with real relationships inside a company that encourages fun on and off the clock, then DaVita is the place for you.
Qualifications for the shining star for our Registered Dietitian (Full Time)
- Bachelor's degree in Nutrition, Dietetics, or similar area required
- Minimum of 12 months' professional work experience as a Registered Dietitian required
- Registered Dietitian:
- Met current minimum academic requirements (Didactic Program in Dietetics) as approved by the Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics (ACEND) of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics;
- Completed a supervised practice program accredited by the Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics (ACEND) of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics;
- Successfully completed the Registration Examination for Dietitians
- Ability to work flexible schedules, possibly for multiple facilities and travel when needed
- Bilingual in Spanish and English a huge plus
- After hire and training, successful completion of the Competency Assessment for Renal Dietitians (CARD) with a score of at least 80% required
- Intermediate computer skills and proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and Outlook required as well as functional proficiency with DaVita specific applications within 60 days
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.