The ideal candidate for this career opportunity will be a quick-learner, ambitious and ready to learn. The person in this position will have a strong sense of "team" and have the keen ability to work well with others. Basic requirements are a Bachelor's Degree (we need to be able to tell you like numbers!), some work experience (this includes internship experience), intermediate to advance proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
Here's what you can expect as a Senior Analyst on the Finance Innovation Team
This position will help provide database and analytical
support in the development of data hubs to drive enterprise reporting. With
broad cross-functional exposure, the Sr. Analyst will be expected to support
the following key processes:
- Coordination with
internal IT to access relevant data sources
development, and administration of data hubs
- Data integration with
reporting applications via ETL solutions
Responsibilities include, but are
not limited to:
- Learn the SnapLogic
and Anaplan platform to a highly proficient level
- Develop and maintain
data hubs for various enterprise reporting needs
- Develop and improve
data integration processes for both new and existing reports
- Provide analytical
support to ad hoc departmental initiatives
- Perform ad hoc
analyses to support dialysis and ancillary operations as needed
- Other duties and
responsibilities as assigned including but not limited to:
- Attend team meetings,
phone conferences, and training as needed
- Know, understand, and follow
teammate guidelines, employment policies, and department or company
- Travel required: up to
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- 3-5 years of
relevant work experience
- Aptitude and
desire to learn new technology
knowledge of Excel
and Access knowledge preferred but not required
- Experience with data warehousing preferred
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita
makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience,
and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.