Calling all Healthcare Administrative Professionals & Registered Nurses(RNs)!!
DaVita-Centennial is having an open House!
Award Winning Training. People Who Lead.
Come visit us at our Career Open House (and tell your friends too!). You will be able to tour the Centennial Corporate Office and meet DaVita teammates. Don’t forget to bring your resumes as there will be on-site interviews.
Date: Wednesday October 19th
Time: 4-7 pm
DaVita -Centennial Corporate Headquarters
7173 S Havana Street Suite 100
Centennial, CO 80112
Career opportunities include:
- Admission Specialist
- VillageHealth Assistants
- VillageHealth Enrollment Specialist
- RN- Registered Nurses
- RN- Case Managers
ALL POSITIONS LOCATED IN THE CENTENNIAL, CO OFFICE
We look forward to meeting you!
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A community first, company second culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.