We are currently seeking and interviewing ambitious and team-oriented, analytically-minded individuals who enjoy problem-solving and researching in a fast-paced and FUN work environment! <?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />
DaVita is currently looking for a Patient Account Specialist. Individuals who excel in this role are highly ambitious, results driven, and comfortable thinking "outside the box". In this role you will develop and maintain relationships with insurance companies. Acting on behalf of DaVita you will collect payment from insurance companies on outstanding patient balances, research and resolve problem accounts as needed, and maximize collections to achieve collection performance goals.
With DaVita, you have the chance to work hard, be competitive, and have FUN doing it. AND you'll never have to wear a tie again!
Individuals in this role work with Insurance Payers to research and resolve accounts on behalf of our first-class patients. While research and resolution is often conducted by phone, resolution is also achieved through email and insurance carrier portals.
- Identify trends and perform root cause analysis on unpaid and underpaid claims
- Research, appeal, and resolve claim rejections, underpayments, and denials with appropriate insurance payor
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with clinical personnel, teammates, and insurance representatives
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- High school diploma or GED, required
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree, highly preferred
- Ability to research and problem solve, using analytical and critical thinking skills
- Healthcare and medical billing/collections experience is preferred
- Intermediate computer proficiency in Microsoft Office including: Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Demonstrated history of resolving challenging issues
- Deeply built values of TEAM!
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.