Job Description Summary
The DaVita Major Incident and Problem Management Analyst is a technical specialist role accountable and responsible for critical event response and resolution management. The position will collaborate with multiple teams including IT Infrastructure, Operations, and Application Development in coordination of Major Incident resolution and Problem Management. This position will be responsible for the metrics creation for Major Incidents to help drive the incident and outage reduction for the production DaVita environments. As a liaison between the DaVita Operations and IT Operations the analyst will facilitate the coordination of Problem Management activities. The analyst will assist in identifying new IT problems that are impacting customers through interaction with Major Incident Management as well as trend analysis.
- Effective management of a SWift Action Tactical Call, maintaining control of the call with confidence, driving the actions to timely resolution and efficiently with confidence.
- Competent technical knowledge of the server architecture within a Data Center.
- Provide Major Incident trend analysis to highlight “hot spots” for Management to ensure continuous improvement and reductions of Major Incidents.
- Communicate and coordinate triage activities at a technical level during outages.
- Manage Post Major Incident review process, trend analysis, establish CTI and documentation standards to identify problem areas specific to servers and applications.
- Perform Root Cause Analysis reviews for Major Incidents
- Coordinate Problem reviews and IT teammates to eliminate Major Problems within the DaVita Production environment.
- A strong, competent ability to communicate to all levels of Management both written and oral.
- Provide standardized DaVita monthly metric reports to Leadership within DaVita and IT Operations.
- Coordinate continuous improvement through the assurance that new processes are documented, communicating all changes to principle stakeholders, completing follow-up assignments, and working with multiple teams to improve processes.
- Assist in updating and documenting key policies, processes, and procedures
- Build and maintain rapport with DaVita partners and IT teammates
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- 4 Year degree in technology related discipline, or equivalent work experience.
- Position requires 5+ years of IT and business industry work experience, with at least 4 years in an IT infrastructure service delivery role. Experience in the areas such as network, data center operations, servers, storage and vendor management.
About Information Technology
The Information Technology Department designs, develops and maintains software programs required to keep DaVita on the leading edge of medical technology. DaVita's Information Technology Department has both clinic facing and non-clinic facing subgroups that provide our clinician teammates the tools to provide quality patient care. DaVita IT utilizes designers, developers, system architects, project managers, application architects, nurses, trainers and many more professionals to incorporate the technology needs of our clinicians, business and physician customers.
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.