This position leads all aspects of developing and implementing strategic marketing plans, programs and activities designed to support the needs of vascular centers within the Lifeline network. Strategic marketing plans include: patient and market demographics, competitor analysis, long term and short term objectives, messaging and collateral development plans and implementation timelines. This position communicates regularly with physician practices, access center teammates and Regional Operations Directors to ensure successful execution of marketing activities at the local level.
Additionally, this position is responsible for designing new programs and marketing campaigns that drive growth for all centers, including provider satisfaction campaigns, customer service training, and programs to support implementation of new service lines.
· Work with the Regional Operations Director to develop an annual marketing plan that is designed to help a center meet or exceed patient encounter and financial budgets and participate in monthly/quarterly operations reviews as needed
· Analyze and present detailed market trends that lead to key marketing decisions
· Identify market research needs and develop surveys to gain information with which to assess customer service and market trends
· Lead implementation of marketing plans and campaigns including coordination with other Lifeline marketing team members (marketing communication, PR, and event planning) and center level resources
· Utilize creative resources to develop messaging and imagery that effectively resonates with the target audience (physicians, payors, caregivers, patients, families)
· Deploy and measure effectiveness of marketing campaigns and activities
· Establish and cultivate close business relationships with key physician customers
· Work closely with PACE team to coordinate marketing and outreach activities
· Work closely with Marketing Communications to ensure all messaging is within compliance guidelines
· Assignments are of a diverse nature usually given in the form of objectives with goals where manager must discern how to successfully execute completion
· Other duties and responsibilities as assigned including but not limited to:
o Attend team meetings, phone conferences and training as needed
o Know, understand and follow teammate policies, employment policies and department or company procedures
· Travel required: Up to 30%
· Bachelor's degree required in marketing, business or related field; Masters degree preferred
· Three years of commercial experience in a service industry required; Healthcare experience preferred
· Sales, marketing or account management experience preferred
· Intermediate computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outloo required. Knowledge of Creative Suite Software a plus.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.