DaVita's Admissions Specialist Position and VillageHealth Assistant positions provide administrative support to members of our healthcare team. These positions support with the following tasks:
Responding professionally, promptly, and courteously to inbound calls, e-mails and faxes
Request placement and/or respond to inquiries regarding treatment options via outbound calls, e-mail, and/or other designated contacts
Adhere to performance metrics and quality assurance call standards
Comply with all HIPAA regulations regarding patient information to assure confidentiality of patient health information (PHI)
- Collect, verify, enter, and maintain data and medical record information in the medical management database including but not limited to patient, provider, and payor contact and referral information
- Monitor all reports and communicate and ensure data is current and complete on a monthly basis
- Ability & willingness to learn about Kidney Disease and related topics
Interested in Learning More?
Join us for our Hiring Event on Wednesday October 19th from 4-7:00pm.
At our DaVita-Centennial Office
7173 S Havana Street Suite 100
Centennial, CO 80112
See what it means to be a DaVita teammate.
• Tour our facility • Mingle with DaVita Teammates & Managers•
• Enjoy snacks and refreshments •
Feel free to invite your colleagues too!
We look forward to meeting you!
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of 6 months’ related experience required
- Data entry speed of 25-40 keystrokes per minute required
- Basic skills and proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Access
- Intermediate computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Word and Outlook
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.