No Brag, Just Fact!
Over the last decade, we set out to be the world's greatest dialysis company, and over the next decade, we're poised to build the greatest healthcare community the world has ever seen. When you join the DaVita Village, you're joining a winning team. Through our commitment to training, growth and quality, we consistently achieve superior clinical outcomes while giving teammates the opportunity to excel in an award-winning
environment that enables them to thrive both professionally and personally.
DaVita is currently seeking to develop a team to support our growing real estate portfolio of nearly 2,500 dialysis clinics. This portion will serve as one of the team leaders for a team of auditors and leasing analysts/administrators,
which will be based out of our World Headquarters in Downtown Denver. The successful candidate will report to the Assistant General Counsel – Real Estate. The successful candidate will also work closely with DaVita’s real estate, accounting and facility maintenance teams. The one who excels in this role will need to be equally effective as leader of a team and perform on a high level on tasks assigned to them. The successful candidate will be a high performer, results driven, and want to be part of a team while working to lead others. The ideal candidate would thrive in a fast-paced environment while working collaboratively within a team. Successful teammates in this role possess a high-level of multi-tasking and project management abilities, are detail-oriented, have exceptional organizational and time management skills, have a "can do" attitude, are independent thinkers, and most of all, a strong team-player! This position requires a Bachelor's Degree and related work experience, with a minimum 10 years of real estate portfolio management and CAM audit and reconciliation. A strong proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint), and a strong familiarity with portfolio management software (e.g., Costar Real Estate Manager or Accruent is also required.
The successful candidate will spend 50% of their time performing CAM audits and reviewing and auditing CAM reconciliations. The balance of the successful candidate’s time will be as a lead for a team of leasing analysts and administrators who will assist with CAM audits and reconciliations, lease abstracting, resolving landlord/tenant disputes, and drafting and reviewing estoppels and SNDA’s. Our world class real estate legal team (known as the “Openers”) supports every aspect of the DaVita’s world class real estate management team (known as the “Genesis”) enterprise. The opportunities for learning and growth are unparalleled.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Managing the lease administration process, including team of lease adminstrators/analysts
- Perform lease audits and maintain an understanding how audits fit into the larger leasing administration process
- Interact with broad range of internal and external professionals to accomplish tasks and goals
- Work with attorneys in support of leasing administration process
- Active participation in the development and implementation of best practices and procedures
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Attend team meetings, phone conferences, and training as needed or required
- Know, understand, and follow teammate guidelines, employment policies, and department or company procedures
- Consistent, regular, punctual attendance as scheduled is an essential responsibility of this position
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- Bachelor's degree and related work experience
- 10 years minimum experience preferably in an organization with a large, multi-jurisdictional real estate portfolio, including work on lease auditing and leasing administration
- Rigorous attention to detail and practical approach to dispute resolution
- Demonstrated leader with proven track record of exceeding expectations
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook required
- A committed to your work attitude and desire to grow in an organization
- Commitment to DaVita's values of Service Excellence, Integrity, Team, Continuous Improvement, Accountability, Fulfillment and Fun with ability to demonstrate those positively and proactively to co-workers, management and vendors in every day performance and interactions
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated professionalism and courtesy in all interactions in person and by telephone
- Demonstrated time management skills and ability to work independently, handle multiple priorities with shifting time frames and willing to learn with high degree of initiative, urgency, and follow-through
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita
makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience,
and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.