Recruit study participants for a variety of Clinical Trials within Early Clinical Research, DCR.
· Recruit qualified candidates for each study. For some studies, recruit in conjunction with a specialist or physician for patient population.
· Contact and schedule targeted candidates after protocol review and I/E questionnaire.
· Maintain patient contact and follow up; build and develop patient relationship.
· Visit clinics and/or dialysis units to recruit patients and build rapport with staff and patients.
· Participate in continuing education and enhancement of recruitment skills based on patient population, inclusion/exclusion criteria, study procedures, and safety.
· Participate in study review and Site Initiation Visit.
· Work closely with Project Managers regarding recruitment, enrollment, dosing of each ongoing and upcoming trial.
· Prepare advertising for specific trials as well as marketing of the unit and the mission.
· Maintain the volunteer database; work with database developer to target and resolve problems or issues.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.