General Purpose of Job:
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Government Business (VillageHealth), the Manager, Business Innovation is responsible for creating innovative models, processes and tools to develop programs that will drive local market growth. This newly created role will include leading a team to collect and analyze data from multiple sources, developing improved business operational models. This role will have the responsibility of building national programs, and will also be accountable to the local operations markets for implementation and execution.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Identify new and/or optimize existing processes and tools that drive growth in enrollment of Special Needs Plans
• Partner with national operational leadership to identify and prioritize the markets with the largest opportunity
• Work with local market leadership to develop local growth strategy and achieve growth targets in prioritized markets
• Create opportunities for increased and more effective partnerships with key provider partners, including dialysis center teammates
• Create education materials for all operational initiatives intended for a wide range of audiences
• Provides materials, communications, and project execution support for the entire life-cycle of initiatives/campaigns
• Present intended strategy and progress towards goals and outcomes to both local and national leadership audiences
• Execute detailed project plans and regularly provide appropriate analysis and reporting on key initiative metrics, tracking progress relative to goals
All About VillageHealth.
VillageHealth is a Strategic Business Initiative of DaVita and is comprised of a dedicated team of specially trained nurses and professionals providing integrated care management to patients with kidney disease throughout the US. We provide services to help improve the lives of our patients by working with them to prevent complications, reduce the number of avoidable hospitalizations and improve overall health. <?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />
Let's face it…the world of healthcare is dynamic and moves at the speed of light. Unlike many healthcare companies in the market today, we acknowledge that our teammates are our most important asset and we want to help them to feel fulfilled in their careers.
When you join the DaVita Village, you're joining a winning team. Through our commitment to training, growth and quality we consistently achieve superior clinical outcomes while giving teammates the opportunity to excel in an award-winning environment that enables them to thrive both professionally and personally.
• Bachelor's degree in business or related field preferred
• Minimum of three (3) years of experience in consulting or business process improvement
• Some healthcare experience preferred
• Ability to travel up to 30%
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />