This new position will directly support the Director of Compliance for RMS Lifeline and assist with the development and implementation of targeted compliance programs. The Compliance Senior Manager will apply previously acquired management, project, analytical, organization, health care compliance and communication skills to immediately add value to existing and new compliance activities. The Compliance Senior Manager will work with and build a knowledge base around a wide variety of functional areas including Compliance, Regulatory, Vascular Access Centers, and Ambulatory Surgery Centers. The ability to perform data analysis and assess compliance risk while analyzing facts and circumstances is highly desirable. The position involves the use of critical thinking and prior auditing and/or monitoring experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all-inclusive.
- Develop, draft and implement effective policies, procedures and processes for the establishment and continued improvement of Lifeline’s effective compliance programs.
- Perform high level risk assessments to identify and analyze risk areas for the purpose of drafting, communicating, and executing Action Plans.
- Effectively evaluate the controls in place to mitigate compliance risks for the determination of additional controls. This will include the development of a robust monitoring program and the use of data to track and trend.
- Draft, develop and provide targeted compliance training.
- Identify, interpret and communication compliance related gaps and areas for improvement.
- Collect and analyze data, perform research, identify root cause and evaluate alternatives to make timely and appropriate decisions.
- Perform qualitative and quantitative data analyses, and build presentations to communicate the results of analyses to various levels of management.
- Conduct ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Assess accuracy, completeness and quality of data, information and all deliverables.
- Perform and lead a variety of recurring and non-recurring processes and projects related to compliance and village-wide initiatives.
- Motivate team members and facilitate team meetings.
- Perform assessments of policies, processes, systems, and issues.
- Draft and deliver oral and written presentations for decision making and informational purposes.
- Support village process improvement efforts by consistently identifying and acting on ways to make processes more streamlined and efficient.
- Establish effective relationships with RMS Lifeline, within Compliance and Legal, and across multi-functional groups.
- Travel required: up to 35%.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- Master’s degree preferred; Bachelor's degree required.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in business setting with health care industry experience preferred.
- Previous large consulting, accounting firm, government and/or healthcare industry experience.
- Previous management experience preferred.
- Coding and / or audit experience preferred.
- Advanced computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook required.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work for self and others to deliver on commitments to achieve results.
- Ability to deal with confidential information and/or issues using discretion and judgment.
ESSENTIAL BEHAVIORS, SKILLS, AND ATTITUDES REQUIRED FOR SUCCESS IN THIS POSITION
- Commitment to DaVita’s values of Service Excellence, Integrity, Team, Continuous Improvement, Accountability, Fulfillment and Fun with ability to demonstrate those positively and proactively to patients, teammates, management, physicians, and/or vendors (Village Service Partners) in everyday performance and interactions
- Ability to manage multiple projects, deadlines, and priorities in a fast-paced, ever-changing and evolving work environment with shifting time frames.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills with ability to seek out underlying assumptions through probing, questioning, and listening and to focus on root cause and subsequent resolution.
- Self-starter with ability to drive independent problem solving, comfortable with a constantly evolving environment. Demonstrated ability to work effectively at both detail and big-picture levels and to drive projects forward.
- Demonstrated flexibility and ability to adapt easily to new projects and to follow through on tasks and assignments.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills including ability to listen attentively and to communicate information clearly and effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to work well with cross-functional groups.
- Demonstrated interpersonal, collaborative, and relationship-building skills; ability to interact positively with teammates at all levels across the company.
- Demonstrated proficiency in analytical skills when addressing complex inquires.
- Professional presence and excellent presentation skills (including PowerPoint presentations); ability to synthesize and present analyses to senior management with persuasion and sound logic.
- Self-directed; able to work independently and as a member of a team and to foster a positive work environment.
- Demonstrated creativity and imagination; ability to think outside-the-box.
- Exceptional abstract conceptual thinking abilities.
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.