As DaVita Rx continues to experience exponential growth it’s an exciting time to join the organization.<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
With this growth the organization will be expanding into brand new areas.
This brand new position will be instrumental in the design and implementation of specialty pharmacy clinical programs and services with an emphasis on creating efficient clinical care models; ultimately, with the goal of increasing patient outcomes. As a member of the Chief Medical Officer’s team, this teammate will drive clinical value by collaborating cross-functionally between clinical and operational teams at both DaVita, Inc. and DaVita Rx.
· Do you love working in a dynamic environment?
· Do you thrive in a culture that values Service Excellence, Integrity, Team, Continuous Improvement, Accountability, Fulfillment and Fun? If so, DaVita Rx is the perfect fit!
Qualities That Will Make You Successful In This Role
· The ideal candidate will have exceptional written and verbal skills.
· Strong experience communicating with executive level teammates.
· Ability to manage day to day operations for key programs with a laser focus on metric driven execution, troubleshooting and improvements.
· Proven track record in operational design and program development.
· Experience leading and executing large growth initiatives in fast paced, dynamic environments with a Get Stuff Done attitude!
· Exceptional problem solving and analytical ability.
· Manage the development, piloting, deployment and outcomes of new clinical programs in a systematic manner, including taking accountability for managing timelines, deliverables, and budgets.
· Define and drive analytics to better characterize patient populations, inform program design, define success metrics, and track progress and outcomes.
· Lead operational design for key initiatives, including operational workflows, clinical workflows, policies and procedures, compliance, training materials, success metrics etc.
· Work with Information Technology to update, design and/or develop software changes to support the implementation of clinical programs and drive outcomes performance.
· Manage day to day operations for key programs with focus on metric driven execution, troubleshooting and improvements.
· Build relationships with, and coordinate across, external partners and key internal stakeholders (business and clinical leaders, IT, marketing, finance, legal, compliance) for program design, improvements, implementation, and reporting.
· Create and present materials for readouts to leadership as needed.
Experience and Required Skills<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.