We are currently seeking and interviewing ambitious and team-oriented, analytically-minded individuals who enjoy problem-solving and researching in a fast-paced and FUN work environment! <?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />
DaVita is currently looking for a Patient Account Specialist. Individuals who excel in this role are highly ambitious, results driven, and comfortable thinking "outside the box". In this role you will develop and maintain relationships with insurance companies. Acting on behalf of DaVita you will collect payment from insurance companies on outstanding patient balances, research and resolve problem accounts as needed, and maximize collections to achieve collection performance goals.
With DaVita, you have the chance to work hard, be competitive, and have FUN doing it. AND you'll never have to wear a tie again!
Individuals in this role work with Insurance Payers to research and resolve accounts on behalf of our first-class patients. While research and resolution is often conducted by phone, resolution is also achieved through email and insurance carrier portals.
- Identify trends and perform root cause analysis on unpaid and underpaid claims
- Research, appeal, and resolve claim rejections, underpayments, and denials with appropriate insurance payor
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with clinical personnel, teammates, and insurance representatives
- High school diploma or GED, required
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree, highly preferred
- Ability to research and problem solve, using analytical and critical thinking skills
- Healthcare and medical billing/collections experience is preferred
- Intermediate computer proficiency in Microsoft Office including: Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Demonstrated history of resolving challenging issues
- Deeply built values of TEAM!
What's in it for you? Here's what we bring to the table:
- A Fun, relationships-based culture-patient- and teammate-driven team
- Working for a FORTUNE 500 company stability-as the nation's largest independent provider of dialysis services
- Receive award winning training, as note in Training Magazine Top 125 award-winning education
- Opportunity for multiple career paths across a variety of cutting-edge modalities
- Rewards for your STELLAR performance
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average-treating more than one-third of the dialysis population (that's approximately 100,000 patients!)
- Exceptional benefits-including the healthcare industry's most generous profit sharing program
Most importantly...The best fit candidate for this position is someone who can connect strongly with our Core Values and be a shoe in with our Culture. We know our new Patient Account Representative is out there…and we look forward to hearing from you!
To learn more about DaVita and the world of dialysis, click here
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.