The Role You'd Play:
DaVita is dynamic,
growing and entrepreneurial. We are seeking an ambitious, operationally-focused
and innovation-driven Leader. Based in the Las Vegas area, the
Pioneer Regional Operations Director will not only drive all aspects of the
Operating business but also play a critical role in driving Innovation across
our entire enterprise. Some specific examples include;
- The Pioneer Regional Operations
Director provides leadership and inspires others to assure safe,
efficient, therapeutic and ethical patient care and positive teammate
- As a leader in the Pioneer
Division, the Pioneer ROD is also accountable for leading the
experimentation and implementation of Pioneer technologies and processes
across the region.
- Complete accountability for approximate
$35MM P&L, 6 dialysis centers and 170 teammates in Las Vegas,
including financial management, risk management, quality assurance
compliance, patient care management, and teammate management.
- Providing strategic direction
to internal corporate teams on the design of new innovations and the
deployment of these innovations at a national level.
- Managing individual work
streams and communicating recommendations to senior operational management
on a consistent basis.
Here's a link
to what other organizations think about us being a great place to work. Cool accolades aside, what matters most is that we are in the business of saving patients lives.
- Leadership for a multi-site Operational business
- Proven experience leading a high performing team
- Proven experience identifying and driving for growth in your territory
- Healthcare site management preferred, ideally multi-site management
- Proven success engaging with medical directors and physician groups, preferred
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred
- Available for moderate travel (25%-50% overnight)
- Philosophies that align with our core values
- And, a little bit of competitive spirit never hurts
What can you expect from this selection process?
In addition to a rigorous interview process, the top candidates for this role can expect to shadow an Operational leader, present 1-2 case studies to DaVita executives and present past work samples to clearly demonstrate your ability to align strategies and tactics with core business strategy to drive results. This highly interactive, two-way process will help ensure that we are the right fit for you, and you have the 'right stuff' for us.
The DaVita Village Difference
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
To learn more about our Village and the world of dialysis, click here.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.