GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
DaVita Smart is a growing team within DaVita that provides leadership across all patient-facing education programs. These programs, including Kidney Smart, Start Smart, Transition Smart, and others reach over 100,000 patients and participants annually to drive optimized clinical and quality of life outcomes. The programs provide education before patients start dialysis, in the hospital setting, and in their first ninety days of dialysis treatment.
The Coordinator position provides operational and administrative program support for the National team, and also supports our regional contributors (Educators and Local Coordinators) across the country.
This position will help advance current operational objectives, and process improvement efforts to achieve significant clinical outcomes, operational excellence, patient satisfaction, and teammate satisfaction impact. The candidate will also help manage the day–to-day administrative functions for the DaVita Smart team. This includes in-depth support of the Kidney Smart program, communication with our Field teammates, as well as helping support key meetings/events and other important logistics.
This person will be a critical player in DaVita’s growing and evolving Patient Education team to meet patients’ needs, and deliver the right education at the right time.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all inclusive.
Administrative duties as needed by the DaVita Smart team
(Education, licenses, certifications, and experience required to fulfill the essential duties, include computer skills as required) <?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />
· Bachelor’s degree in a related degree preferred or equivalent relevant experience
· 2+ years of experience in an administrative or customer service position
· Intermediate computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook
· Proven track record of running tactical execution and balancing many tasks under pressure
· Ability to independently execute on logistical tactics and prioritize appropriately
· Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills
ESSENTIAL BEHAVIORS, SKILLS, AND ATTITUDES REQUIRED FOR SUCCESS IN THIS POSITION:
· Commitment to DaVita’s values of Service Excellence, Integrity, Team, Continuous Improvement, Accountability, Fulfillment and Fun with ability to demonstrate those positively and proactively to patients, teammates, management, physicians, and/or vendors (Village Service Partners) in everyday performance and interactions
· Approachable and open
· Demonstrated strengths in organizational, attention-to-detail, follow-through, analytical, reasoning, critical thinking, and problem solving skills
· Ability to apply, develop, and implement practical solutions
· Willingness and desire to create a team learning environment and to foster a positive, fulfilling work environment
· Demonstrated ability to provide a balance to department efficiency and field service excellence
· Willingness to assist teammates in order to achieve departmental goals and ability to meet goals individually Demonstrated strengths in teambuilding and leadership skills
· Demonstrated flexibility and ability to adapt easily to a fast-paced, changing environment and to follow through on tasks and assignments
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.