- Performs financial analysis, modeling of operational and financial impact of potential transactions and valuation analysis (comparable companies, precedent transactions, discounted cash flow and related investment returns).
- Provides analytic support in planning and executing strategic growth initiatives spanning all facets of the M & A process including identification, assessment, due diligence, negotiations and closing.
- Participates in and assists with coordinating meetings and due diligence sessions with target company management and external investment advisors (e.g., investment bankers, lawyers and accountants).
- Assists in managing business unit colleagues cross-functionally to perform financial and operational due diligence analyses of target companies and identify and resolve key deal issues.
- Develops and presents memoranda, presentations and detailed financial analyses to senior management.
- Researches, reviews and screens potential acquisition and partnering opportunities.
- Supports adhoc projects (e.g., prospect pipeline, tracking prior investments, etc.) and other administrative tasks to enhance the group’s infrastructure and improve connectivity with HCP business operations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Finance, or related field. Preferred from a top undergraduate program
- 2-5 years of transaction-oriented analytical experience. Prefer experience from the M&A group at a leading investment bank, corporate development department or something comparable
- Must have significant direct transaction/valuation experience
- Must have strong finance, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Experience with physician group acquisitions or in the managed care environment would be a plus
- Extremely proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Ability to work in a matrixed environment with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to thrive in high pressure, fast paced deal environment
- Self-starter with ability to think and work independently and problem solve
- Strong communicator and relationship builder with the various stakeholders in a given transaction
- Consistently exhibits behavior and communication skills that demonstrate HealthCare Partners’ (HCP) commitment to superior customer service, including quality, care and concern with each and every internal and external customer.
- Uses, protects, and discloses HCP patients’ protected health information (PHI) only in accordance with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) standards.
<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.