The IT Engagement Manager drives IT process improvement with
the DaVita’s business units, business services and infrastructure, and
supervising the completion of projects. The position will act as a liaison
between the Operations team and the business unit teams. This role will be
responsible for understanding the SBI systems end-to-end by engaging subject
matter experts across the organization to identify improvement opportunities.
This position will also assist in creating and reporting metrics, identifying
accomplishments as well as gaps within IT Operations.
- Provide technical engagement management service. Technical
engagement management cares for the technical aspects of IT Operations'
relationship with its customers. This includes operational support, project
concerns, and issue escalation.
- Responsible and Accountable for delivering the Monthly
Operations Services metrics and reporting.
- Responsible and Accountable for delivering the
Infrastructure Audit Report, offering a health review of the entirety of the
customer’s infrastructure. It provides a dashboard of the CIs and a snapshot of
- Act as SME for customer operations and infrastructure, with
extensive knowledge of the end-to-end business unit ecosystem to include system
architectural landscape, system and business workflows, dependencies, people
resources, stakeholders etc.
- Consult and train on IT Operations policies, processes, and
- Drive Process improvements across IT Operations’ functions.
- In some cases people management.
- Provide guidance to business unit in strategic areas
including: project planning, annual budgeting, and overall service, management.
- Collaborate with IT Operations managers to ensure alignment
with business units for internal initiatives.
- Raise and address resource and performance issues as it
relates to services provided for business unit.
- Gain an understanding of the business unit’s individualized
needs, in order to direct them to the appropriate product or service.
- Keep IT Operations’ and customer senior leadership abreast
of ongoing Major Incident status where appropriate.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
5+ years of experience leading technical and non-technical
5+ years of managing large budgeted programs and integrated
Experience with supporting the Project Management Office for
Proven experience in managing multiple, concurrent technical
Excellent communication skills
Understanding of ITIL framework and the deployment
Experience with the role of the Program Management Office
for large organizations
2 – 4 Years of enterprise experience in a server
Bachelor of Science
in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering, Technical
Writing, or appropriate combination of education and experience in Essential
Duties and Responsibilities
skills and proficiency in MS Project required; intermediate proficiency in MS
Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook required
Develop project plans and process flow documentation
About Information Technology
The Information Technology Department designs, develops and maintains
software programs required to keep DaVita on the leading edge of medical
technology. DaVita's Information Technology Department has both clinic facing
and non-clinic facing subgroups that provide our clinician teammates the tools
to provide quality patient care. DaVita IT utilizes designers, developers,
system architects, project managers, application architects, nurses, trainers
and many more professionals to incorporate the technology needs of our
clinicians, business and physician customers.
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita
makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience,
and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.