DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Accurately process electronic payments, wire payments, and print manual
checks per the payments schedule including quick checks
- Accurately print, review, and complete remit instructions when
- Obtain applicable check signatures per the Signing Authority Policy –
- Process and print 1099’s yearly
- Process returned checks in a timely manner, analyzing root causes for
- Process stop payments and payment voids and reissues with urgency
- Research vendor refund checks and apply accurate coding for deposit at
- Print check registers and analyze for exception documents when
- Manage Accounts Payable Unclaimed Property process for the Village
- Identify and communicate process improvements as needed
- Creates and updates process documentation
- Other duties as assigned
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Experience with payments processing, banking, and/or treasury processes
- Working knowledge of the Oracle AP module
- 3 years experience of AP processes and procedures
- Strong analytical skills a must
- Intermediate skills in MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point, and Outlook)
- Proven ability to understand and communicate AP payment information to
management and others as needed
- Ability to work under time constraints and multi-task to meet deadlines
- Ability to think “out of the box”, seeking methods of improvement over
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Extraordinary attention to detail
- Flexible to work extended hours as needed
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.