GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Performs advanced general ledger and accounting
functions, and is able to effectively review financial statements. Understands financial reporting, and is able
to assist with reporting processes as needed. Is able to train others on
General Ledger processes, and has the ability to back-up the General Accounting
Manager on essential close duties. Is able to expertly answer questions related
to the general ledger.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
general ledger functions such as journal entry preparation, account analysis,
and account reconciliation
work of GL teammates as assigned for accuracy and provide feedback for
and implement new accounting processes
and oversee accounting audits (inventory, fixed assets, Accounts Payable,
and mentor direct reports to overcome organizational obstacles and improve job
performance; facilitate teammate developments (PDRs, 1:1, etc.)
duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 4-6 years of experience
- Master's Degree
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- Master’s Degree in
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Dynamics SL
- Microsoft Access
- Certified Public Accountant
Travel- 3-5 times per year
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.