ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. As part of a team of analysts, support the end user technology and applications in DaVita VillageHealth. Provide recommendations and guidance for enhancing support services. Manage ticket queue to ensure requests are prioritized, assigned and escalated in order to resolve issues within agreed upon SLA Standards. Work with vendors and partners to remediate issues and restore service when required.
2. Mentor teammates. Serve as technical escalation point for others on the team, mentoring non-senior members on technical skills and best practices.
3. Ability to discern, execute and create SQL queries and scripts to perform troubleshooting related to application changes and releases. Ability to follow processes to lead, manage and monitor all aspects of application use and performance.
4. Develop and maintain Application Support standards and procedures and other documentation as requested. Provide education and documentation to teammates at the requester and Help Desk level to promote service excellence. Publish materials to be used in the Knowledge Base system to help teammate’s self-service issues and educate other support teams.
5. Collaborate cross functionally with other IT organizational teams in support of enterprise wide goals. Provide recommendations and guidance for enhancing support services.
6. Prepare exec-level presentations and analysis on IT performance. Analyze results and progress of specific IT efforts. Identify opportunities to create efficiencies, improvements.
7. Other duties as assigned
REQUIRED SPECIALIZED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, TRAINING, OR QUALIFICATIONS
PREFERRED SPECIALIZED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, TRAINING, OR QUALIFICATIONS
TRAVEL AND TIME REQUIREMENTS
The Information Technology Department designs, develops and maintains software programs required to keep DaVita on the leading edge of medical technology. DaVita's Information Technology Department has both clinic facing and non-clinic facing subgroups that provide our clinician teammates the tools to provide quality patient care. DaVita IT utilizes designers, developers, system architects, project managers, application architects, nurses, trainers and many more professionals to incorporate the technology needs of our clinicians, business and physician customers.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.