Message Service Engineer
As part of the Messaging Team, you will lead the tier III team responsible for maintaining DaVita's enterprise messaging infrastructure. This technical role requires the candidate to engineer, implement, support, administer and manage the enterprise messaging infrastructure. This includes administering Exchange 2010, Cisco IronPort, Symantec Enterprise Vault, and the corresponding Window server infrastructure. Where appropriate, the candidate will be asked to provide technical documentation, mentor peers, interact with customers, and serve in a support functions. The candidate will be required to be flexible to support the messaging environment on-call 24x7 as a member of a rotation.
Job Functions and Responsibilities include:
The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all-inclusive.
· Provide technical leadership and consultation on design, development and implementation of messaging related technologies both independently, and with other infrastructure project teams
· Define and drive the strategic roadmap for DaVita’s messaging infrastructure
· Lead a team of system administrators, support the Exchange 2010 application and server systems in the enterprise
· Provide recommendations to management on developing enterprise-wide system improvements, efficiencies and service delivery
· Diagnose related hardware and
Engineer messaging server solutions that include integration, data storage, retention and disaster recovery planning for business critical applications and functions
· As a member of a rotation, support enterprise messaging systems 24/7 on-call
Analyze system performance metrics and make recommendations for solutions to issues.
· Assist in monitoring Windows server environment to provide timely management reports
· Recommend changes to improve systems configurations, and determine hardware or software requirements related to such changes.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
The Information Technology Department designs, develops and maintains software programs required to keep DaVita on the leading edge of medical technology. DaVita's Information Technology Department has both clinic facing and non-clinic facing subgroups that provide our clinician teammates the tools to provide quality patient care. DaVita IT utilizes designers, developers, system architects, project managers, application architects, nurses, trainers and many more professionals to incorporate the technology needs of our clinicians, business and physician customers.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.