At DaVita, we find that our best leaders are those who create an inspiring vision for the future and empowers their team to achieve success. They have always enjoyed tackling difficult problems and believe that the best way to solve them is through collaborative, team efforts. They take ownership of results and instill accountability in those they lead. They are driven, strong communicators, relationship builders, and find real fulfillment in challenging work.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
This position will be responsible for working with our Creative Team and Store Manager to provide requested print materials that meet our quality and standards for DaVita and be able to work well with our third party vendors. This position is a very fast paced position and has high demands for deadlines and quality assurance. This position requires exceptional communication skills with our teammates as well as vendors. This position also requires strong organizational skills to meet deadlines and maintain accurate reporting demands as well.
- Oversee vendor management to ensure business priorities are being met and operating within budget and timelines
- Maintain all print files for WCS
- Communicate print updates to team on a continuous basis.
- Work well with third party vendors
- Manage process improvements with print
- Manage cost control with each print project
- Bring new ideas and print processes to the team for use with new campaigns and projects
- Maintain monthly reporting for print jobs as well as other areas of responsibility
- Prepare, update and communicate daily/weekly print schedule to team
- Gather print quotes and obtain approvals for all print jobs
- Organize workflow according to work load to meet delivery schedules and complete assigned jobs.
- Monitor quality, accuracy, and timeliness of all print jobs to ensure all teammate commitments are met through production of high quality materials that meet teammates delivery expectations
- This position may include additional areas of responsibility
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. <?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.