GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The Senior Financial Analyst - Information Technology will work as part of the IT Finance team directly accountable to the Sr Finance Manager within DaVita’s Information Technology department. The team is responsible for creating and maintaining financial transparency, identifying and realizing cost savings, driving performance efficiencies, and ensuring that IT investments and strategy are aligned to enterprise-wide objectives. Under limited supervision this position will directly support one or more of the IT VP's and their Directors to ensure timely financial information is provided across the organization, and to partner in providing ad-hoc financial analysis for this team.
The purpose of this position is to assist in finance planning and analysis, accounting and financial governance processes, monthly reporting, and account reconciliations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all-inclusive.
· Support monthly close cycle as required to insure accuracy of business unit expenses.
· Lead monthly expense review meetings with functional IT leads
· Provide thought partnership to senior leaders and other teams
· Provide analytical support to budget owners and the senior management team
· Be an active member of the Finance team in setting department goals and priorities, and communicating with our customers
· Effectively communicate complex finance and accounting concepts to non-financially oriented teammates
· Develop and update regular reporting on operating and capital expenditures
· Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of business unit management, ranging from front line management to Senior Executives.
· Develop and lead complex analyses, ensuring accuracy and timely completion of deliverables
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
Education, licenses, certifications, and experience required to fulfill the essential duties, include computer skills as required.
· Bachelor’s Degree
· 3-5 years of related financial analyst experience performing similar duties as above
· Master’s Degree, CPA, CMA, or equivalent is a plus
· Personal values in line with DaVita’s values of service excellence, integrity, team, continuous improvement, accountability, fulfillment, and fun
· Complete proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
· Working knowledge of SQL, Access and VBA is a plus
· Experience with Hyperion Planning/Essbase is a plus
· Expertise with financial and economic analysis, processes and terminology
· Experience within an IT environment and/or solid foundational understanding of IT concepts is a plus
· Superior organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
· Excellent discipline in documenting and adhering to internal controls processes
· Ability to effectively collaborate with other functional areas to achieve the overall DaVita Mission
· Minimal travel
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
DaVita is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.