- Oversee and lead teams of application development resources
- Work directly with executive leadership to drive development and develop strategy
- Responsible for the day to day management and leadership within the teams
- Responsible for setting, communicating, and ensuring teams meet project deadlines
- Ensure that project management governance, SDLC and change management procedures is followed
- Certified Scrum Master
- Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers.
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
3+ years of professional Application Development Management experience
- Proven ability to successfully lead and deliver critical, enterprise-level initiatives
- Understanding of database and software architecture, design, and development
- Experience in Java, SOA, Spring, Hibernate, IBM technologies(BPM, ODM, IMDG) preferred
- Excellent time management, decision-making, problem solving, presentation, documentation, planning and organization skills
- Background as an Application developer
- Agile development experience
- Managed offshore teams
Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least one year for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
Knowledge of numerous well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach(example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc)
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
About Information Technology
The Information Technology Department designs, develops and maintains software programs required to keep DaVita on the leading edge of medical technology. DaVita's Information Technology Department has both clinic facing and non-clinic facing subgroups that provide our clinician teammates the tools to provide quality patient care. DaVita IT utilizes designers, developers, system architects, project managers, application architects, nurses, trainers and many more professionals to incorporate the technology needs of our clinicians, business and physician customers.
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.