The DaVita Compliance Auditor
is a self-motivated, adaptive, quick learner who can manage and prioritize an
evolving workload in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision. This
person will be an individual contributor who must be able to develop
relationships throughout the company to facilitate the risk assessments or
audit programs that he/she will execute. In addition to performing audits from
the annual audit plan, this individual may also support special projects within
the team and across the organization. This role will report to a Compliance Audit
- Develops and executes audit programs and testing
procedures relevant to risk and test objectives
- Ensures audit conclusions are based on a complete
understanding of the process, circumstances, and risk and are well
- Identifies risks and how they impact the business
- Identifies areas for improvement and can make control
and/or process recommendations
- Anticipates and manages obstacles and can formulate
- Builds, develops and maintains strong business
relationships with colleagues on team and business and technology partners
- Effectively communicates audit issues to management and
clients verbally and in writing
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- Bachelor’s degree in
Accounting or Finance preferred
- Excellent technical
proficiency in auditing and data analysis; CPA, CISA or CIA preferred
- 3 to 4 years auditing experience, Big 4 and/or healthcare
industry experience a plus
- IT audit experience, a plus
- Excellent analytical, written/verbal communication,
interpersonal, and relationship building skills
- Extremely proficient in Excel and/or other data
analytics tools (e.g. ACL)
- Comfortable collaborating with clients at all levels,
identifying and addressing client needs through building solid
relationships with clients
- Ability to work in an fast-paced environment and adapt
to change very quickly with minimal supervision
- Ability to multi-task and work relatively independently
in completing work
- Must be a quick-start and fast learner
- Demonstrates a balance of auditing/accounting skills
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita
makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience,
and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.