This is not your typical leadership role. We are seeking a patient focused/results driven leader to elevate our own bar of clinical excellence and lead our team as our Director of Clinical Services for our Greater New York City division.
In this role you will act as the division's clinical lead with responsibility for your division's outcomes and helping the Village continue to blow the dialysis industry away in what we all came here to do - improve patient lives.
This role has four key areas of responsibility:
- Drive positive DaVita Quality Index trends within the division
- Participate in divisional Continuous Quality Initiatives
- Identify issues that require the establishment of clinical Policies and Procedures or recommend modification to existing policies and procedures
- Ensure that all new clinical teammates complete the appropriate training programs
- Ensure the timely completion of clinical training
- Identify specific training needs within the division and implement action plans
- Direct the implementation of training materials/revisions from the national education team
- Identify and communicate professional development needs and ensure a continuing education program is in place
- Direct and provide on-going education support at the clinic level
- Ensure adherence to the DaVita compliance program
- Ensure that DaVita's training programs meet or exceed federal and/or state requirements
- Provide oversight of the audit process(s) to ensure regulatory compliance and consistency in approach
- Assist in developing action plans and strategies for addressing deficiencies in partnership with operations management
Management and Leadership
- Ensure Right Person/Right Attitude/Right Job (RPRARJ) within Clinical Services Specialist and Clinical Trainer positions
- Provide coaching and leadership including effective performance feedback to Clinical Services Specialists and Clinical Trainers
- Participate as a member of the Divisions Operations Management Team in development of strategic direction for division and ensure the development of outcome programs to support the direction
- Develop a collaborative and unified team
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.