Get ready to roll up your sleeves and network to grow our Baltimore region’s home dialysis program. The DaVita at Home Program Manager (PM) role can be exceptionally rewarding and can also carry a unique set of challenges at DaVita. There's a whole lot to manage and move forward as a Program Manager, and your fulfillment comes through taking ownership to grow our Peritoneal and Home Hemodialysis program in the Baltimore area. You and your team have goals tied to business development, quality outcomes and clinical outcomes. When you and your team thrive you’ll receive profit sharing bonuses based on meeting those goals.
As the PM- You're in charge. The main areas you're accountable for include:
Patient Care - Impact patient lives and deliver optimal clinical outcomes.
Success at a DaVita dialysis facility is measured by how well patients respond to their dialysis treatments. The PM is responsible for monitoring patient clinical outcomes utilizing DaVita's quality metric (DQI) in coordination with doctors, nurses and the interdisciplinary team.
“Within about two or three weeks (of starting home hemodialysis), I was feeling phenomenal, and I kept getting better and better”-David R, DaVita at Home patient
Program Expansion-Grow you program to impact more patient lives
Dialyzing at home offers patients more freedom and often better clinical outcomes. Armed with clinical data and DaVita patient testimonials you’ll use your sales and networking skills to drive initiatives to increase DaVita at Home prevalence and assist in the development, review, revision, and roll out of initiatives
Teamwork - Develop, mentor, and inspire a cohesive team.
Our best PMs thrive when they build a team of clinicians to achieve optimal results. PMs interview and hire, monitor compliance, conduct teammate evaluations, lead teammate satisfaction initiatives and incorporate Core Values within all aspects of the clinic.
Financial Management - Drive bottom line results.
Successful PMs ensure the complete operation and performance of all financial aspects for your team. PMs manage budgets, forecast expenses, communicate with vendors, order supplies, and ensure compliance with public health and safety standards
The Shining Star in this role should have:
· Experience in a healthcare marketing, sales or relationship building role. RN with leadership and case managment experience consider a plus.
· 5+ years of healthcare, business or military experience with accountability for metrics, building relationships, coaching, and P&L management with at least 3 years in a leadership level position
· Minimum of 3 years of solid people management including but not limited to teammate relations, hiring, termination, performance and professional development, and annual reviews
· Proven ability to adeptly manage multiple priorities; a "gets stuff done" person
· Capacity to develop effective relationships at all levels of the organization and to influence positive outcomes
· Demonstrated ability to adapt, innovate and lead in an environment that moves at a rapid pace, where change is common
· Passion for making a difference in people's lives
· Associate's degree required; Bachelor's degree in related area preferred
· Dialysis experience preferred
· Current CPR certification required (or certification obtained within 60 days of hire