Regional Operations Director - Central Valley California
The Role You'd Play:
DaVita is dynamic, growing and entrepreneurial. We are seeking an ambitious, operationally-focused and results-driven Leader. You will drive all aspects of the Operating business - in a way that honors our seven Core Values. Some specific examples include;
- Complete accountability for up to $50MM P&L, approximately 15 dialysis centers and 200 teammates
- Lead team to strive for the nation's leading clinical outcomes, continuously improving year after year. Approximately 10-12 direct reports you will inspire to join you in the quest to ensure quality and compliant patient care.
- Address top growth priorities, provide due diligence and lead successful operational conversions on acquisitions
- Lead a growing, socially responsible business that strives to be the role model for American Healthcare
- Work at a place that acts more like a community than a company
- Work at a company that honors its Core Values. What are our 7 Core Values, you ask? They are: Service Excellence, Integrity, Team, Continuous Improvement, Accountability, Fulfillment and Fun.
- Thrive in a company that will challenge you to "Get Stuff Done" and reward you with incentives the right way - top performers earn more.
Here's a link
to what other organizations think about us being a great place to work. Cool accolades aside, what matters most is that we are in the business of saving patients lives.
- Leadership for a multi-site Operational business
- Proven experience leading a high performing team
- Proven experience identifying and driving for growth in your territory
- Healthcare site management preferred, ideally multi-site management
- Proven success engaging with medical directors and physician groups, preferred
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred
- Available for moderate travel (25%-50% overnight)
- Philosophies that align with our core values
- And, a little bit of competitive spirit never hurts
What can you expect from this selection process?
In addition to a rigorous interview process, the top candidates for this role can expect to shadow an Operational leader, present 1-2 case studies to DaVita executives and present past work samples to clearly demonstrate your ability to align strategies and tactics with core business strategy to drive results. This highly interactive, two-way process will help ensure that we are the right fit for you, and you have the 'right stuff' for us.
The DaVita Village Difference
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
To learn more about our Village and the world of dialysis, click here.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
- Job Title: Regional Operations Director - Central Valley California
- Job Function: Other - Corporate Office
- Location: Oakland, California