Supervisor, Conference Rooms position is in charge of all the conference rooms,
classrooms, building AV, e-TVs and events in the Denver Campus. This person
will be responsible for maintaining and insuring the conference rooms and event
spaces are up and running for our Denver Teammates and Executives to use in
order to conduct the business of running our Village as up time is critical. This
person will also direct freelance technicians when applicable.
will also be interacting with a number of different teammates in the Denver
campus up to the C-Suite.
- Conference room maintenance, upgrades, troubleshooting – 55%
- Onsite management of AV aspects of an event – 20%
- Administrative tasks (i.e. receipts, emails, homerooms) –
- Post event tasks: follow up, billing, etc – 5%
- E-TVs and internal communications – 5%
- Other duties as assigned – 5%
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- High school diploma required; vocational/technical certificate
or BA degree preferred
- 4 -6 of related experience preferred
- Knowledge of AV systems and procedures required
- Certified Technology Specialist Certification (INFOCOM)
- Travel up to 10%
- Ability to work nights and weekends
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.