Under the general direction of the Privacy Director, the Privacy Analyst will assist with the coordination and implementation of various privacy projects, and develop and conduct comprehensive qualitative and quantitative analyses related to federal and state laws and regulations, including the areas of privacy, security, mail order pharmacy and applicable reporting requirements.
**Position will be based out of Downtown Denver office or DaVita Rx in Coppell, Texas.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain a working knowledge and understanding of relevant health care laws and regulations related to DaVita's privacy program, the health care industry and mail order pharmacy.
- Develop and implement project plans to evaluate business initiatives and processes, identify privacy risks and coordinate process improvement activities, includes tasks such as data analysis, creation of assessment tools and surveys, industry and regulatory research, policy and procedure development, corporate communications, etc.
- Prepare and provide accurate and timely verbal and/or written reports and recommendation on assigned projects to Privacy Director and other relevant teammates.
- Assist with the development, implementation and maintenance of corporate privacy policies and procedures, training, and other related processes.
- Monitor, investigate, and oversee remediation plans related to privacy complaints and violations.
- Serve DaVita Rx, facilities and corporate departments as a resource for privacy issues. Direct and/or coordinate responses as necessary.
- Participate in new and/or ongoing workgroups, committees, etc., to provide privacy input into operational activities.
- Deliver exceptional customer service to internal business partners while balancing multiple competing interests and projects of considerable complexity.
- Other duties as assigned which promote the Privacy Team’s mission and function within DaVita, Inc.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Health Care Administration or related field, or Associate’s Degree and two years’ experience in related area required.
- Health care privacy or comparable experience preferred.
- Pharmaceutical experience preferred.
- Self-driven desire and flexibility to take on new responsibilities and learn new things.
- Exceptional analytical, critical and creative thinking, and project management skills.
- Professional level of written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to establish and nurture collaborative professional relationships.
- Comfortable working with all levels within the organization, in a team environment and independently.
- Moderate to advance use of the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Ability to maintain confidentiality required
- Some travel involved.
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job
recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing
themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake
DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to
obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more
about this scam.
Learn More: http://careers.davita.com/JobRecruitmentScamNotice
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.