At DaVita we love our patients. We think you will too!
Integrated care is a hot healthcare issue these days but our program has been NCQA accredited and continuously improving since 1997. Join one of DaVita's most exciting strategic business lines, DaVita VillageHealth as a Nurse Practitioner (NP)! VillageHealth is comprised of an innovative team of passionate professionals who tailor care plans to the unique needs of renal patients and work closely with all providers and points of care to achieve consistency and coordination. VillageHealth is at the forefront of creating an integrated care model for the renal patient population- Come Join us in the revolution!
As a VillageHealth (NP) Nurse Practitioner you will support some of our most complex patients, assisting them in navigating a challenging healthcare system, providing education and support as well as being their advocate. In addition to supporting our patients, as a VillageHealth Nurse Practitioner (NP) you will also be the clinical lead/mentor to 2-3 VillageHealth Nurses (RN Case Managers).
This Nurse Practitioner(NP) position functions autonomously and in collaboration with all members of the healthcare team to coordinate and facilitate quality, cost-effective care while minimizing fragmentation of the healthcare delivery system for ESRD and CKD patients. This position provides coordination of care between the patient, family, physician, provider and care teams, the community, Acute care facility and Clinical Operations Manager.
All About VillageHealth.
VillageHealth is a Strategic Business Initiative of DaVita and is comprised of a dedicated team of specially trained nurses and professionals providing integrated care management to patients with kidney disease throughout the US. We provide services to help improve the lives of our patients by working with them to prevent complications, reduce the number of avoidable hospitalizations and improve overall health.
Let's face it…the world of healthcare is dynamic and moves at the speed of light. Unlike many healthcare companies in the market today, we acknowledge that our teammates are our most important asset and we want to help them to feel fulfilled in their careers.
When you join the DaVita Village, you're joining a winning team. Through our commitment to training, growth and quality we consistently achieve superior clinical outcomes while giving teammates the opportunity to excel in an award-winning
environment that enables them to thrive both professionally and personally.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- Current license to practice in the state of practice
- Current DEA license required or eligible to obtain within 90 days of hire
- Current CPR or BLS certification
- Current driver's license and insurance within state of residence required; reliable personal transportation required with insurable driving record
- Minimum of two (2) years' experience in primary care or internal medicine required
- Demonstrated proficiency in clinical assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation, documentation, and evaluation regarding the needs and care of chronic renal disease required
- Intermediate computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook required; functional proficiency with DaVita applications such as SNAPPY, Reggie, Laboratory, and D.U.C.K. required within 90 days of employment
- Spanish-speaking preferred, but not required.
- Must have ability to become credentialed in the hospitals as case-manager.
- Must be willing and able to complete home visits.
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.