This position will provide administrative support for the Enterprise Business Continuity Program for DaVita, including emergency preparedness, business continuity, and incident management and coordination. This position is part of the DaVita Village Emergency Response Team (DaVERT), and will report to the Director of DaVERT.
Provide administrative support for the Emergency Preparedness and Business Continuity planning efforts for DaVita dialysis facilities, business offices, and business units
Assist and support the full lifecycle of Business Continuity Planning, including initial plan development, plan reviews and updates, and plan testing and exercises
Administer business continuity planning software and emergency notification system
Maintain and update emergency policies and procedures
Assist with incident response and coordination during facility and business office disruptions
Communicate with different levels of management on various preparedness topics
Develop materials for training and awareness activities, and conduct training to ensure teams are familiar with their roles and prepared for a disruption
Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Availability outside normal business hours may be required during emergencies
Travel required: Less than 10%
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- Bachelor's degree or 2-5 years of healthcare experience required
- Interest in Emergency Management, Emergency Preparedness or Business Continuity
- Experience with business continuity planning software preferred
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Strong computer skills and knowledge
- Self-starter with the ability to complete tasks successfully with minimal supervision
- Ability to prioritize business objectives and meet deadlines in a dynamic environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with different levels of management
- Fun, positive attitude
- ABCP Certification a plus, but not required
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.