Do you have Case Management or Care Coordination expertise ? We have the opportunity for YOU !
This Registered Nurse( RN ) Case Manager position is for the Palm Springs, CA and surrounding areas. This position will cover case management/care coordination for outpatient dialysis patients receiving treatment at DaVita clinics for Palm Springs, Banning, and Marino Valley, CA . This is a great opportunity to work with dialysis patients !
This position functions autonomously and in collaboration with all members of the healthcare team to coordinate and facilitate quality, cost-effective care while minimizing fragmentation of the healthcare delivery system for ESRD and CKD patients. This position provides coordination of care between the patient, family, physician, provider and care teams.
All About VillageHealth.
VillageHealth is a Strategic Business Initiative of DaVita and is comprised of a dedicated team of specially trained nurses and professionals providing integrated care management to patients with kidney disease throughout the US. We provide services to help improve the lives of our patients by working with them to prevent complications, reduce the number of avoidable hospitalizations and improve overall health.
Qualifications for the Shining Star for our VillageHealth Registered Nurse are:
- A.D.N degree from accredited school of nursing required; B.S.N preferred; three-year diploma from accredited diploma program may be substituted for nursing degree
- Current / Good Standing :Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state of CA ***
- Continuing education credits maintained as required by state of practice required
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in clinical nursing preferred
- Minimum of one (1) years experience in renal nursing or case management /and or case coordination ** preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of data and managing to clinical, financial, and patient satisfaction outcomes
- Previous experience in healthcare performance coaching preferred
- Certified Nephrology Nurse (CNN) or Certified Case Manager (CCM) preferred
- Current CPR certification required
- Bilingual ( English/Spanish ) is preferred but not required **
- Current driver’s license in state of CA with positive driving record and able to meet requirements of insurance coverage required
- Will require travel within Palm Springs, Banning, and Marino Valley, CA **
- Basic computer skills and proficiency in MS Word and Outlook required
- Functional proficiency with DaVita specific clinical software programs, required within 90 days of employment
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. <?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.