*This position is remote, and involves travel all along the East Coast*
GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
This position provides late phase clinical study integration into DaVita dialysis facility operations. This encompasses communication of research, training and clinical study integration as it pertains to renal clinical research studies. This position reports to the Director, Clinical research Integration.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Use effective training tools to integrate clinical studies into clinic daily operations in order to minimize study deviations and maximize patient participation opportunities.
· Facilitates timely issue escalation and resolution for study teams and clinic issues as it relates to clinical research execution.
· Facilitates facility teammate training and clinical study execution to ensure the effective execution of research tasks performed by the clinic staff.
· Understands and promotes compliance with all applicable healthcare and research regulations
· Coordinates with Quality Assurance to ensure teammates are trained on Standard Operating Procedures, research regulations and applicable healthcare regulations.
· Participates in Central Sites operations review on a quarterly basis.
· Assists the Director of Clinical Research Integration in preparing monthly operational updates for senior leadership.
· Other duties assigned
· BS/BA required. Science area of study preferred
· Minimum five (5) years of Clinical Research Experience or equivalent experience
· Ability to manage multiple projects, meet deadlines, and adjust priorities appropriately in an evolving work environment with shifting time frames; self-starter with high degree of initiative, urgency, and follow through.
· Innovative, analytical thinker with demonstrated ability to perform root cause analysis, prepare and implement action plans, and lead improvement initiatives
· Travel required, less than 50%.
· Deals with confidential information and/or issues using discretion and judgment.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.