The purpose of this position is to provide center level accounting support to ensure department goals and objectives are achieved, in alignment with DaVita's Mission and Core Values. This includes accounting for development projects, fixed assets, inventory, medical director fees, leases, subleases, revenue analysis, and preparing financial reports for field operations management and joint venture partners.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Center accounting responsibilities for development projects, fixed assets, inventory, medical director fees, leases and subleases.
- General Ledger functions such as journal entry preparation, account analysis and account reconciliation.
- Financial reporting and partnership accounting and reporting responsibilities.
- Prepare communications such as memos, presentation charts, process documentation.
- Other duties as assigned.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- Bachelors degree, accounting emphasis
- 2 plus years related experience and/or training ; or
- Equivalent combination of education and experience
- Performance and behavior reflect the Mission and Core Values of DaVita.
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Must have good organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills.
- Must be able to work in a team environment as well as independently.
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job
recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing
themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake
DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to
obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more
about this scam.
Learn More: http://careers.davita.com/JobRecruitmentScamNotice
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.