Manager, Healthcare Operations - Fortune 200 Company, Coppell, TX
We are seeking an experienced Operations Manager who is ready to make a difference in our organization and carve a career path in a company that makes a difference in our patients’ lives! We are looking for proven leadership capacity, past Military Leadership, or Process Improvement Leadership or Lean Leadership experience to lead a team of 50 with 2 supervisors. While we prefer those with some Healthcare Industry experience, it is not absolutely required.
This position manages the daily activities of the Pharmacy Insurance Operations Department.
This position requires strategic capabilities regarding process improvement within the Insurance Department.
Full teammate management responsibility for recruitment, hiring, retention, performance development, performance management, salary adjustments, and termination of direct reports.
- Evaluate Insurance department processes and procedures; suggest and implement methods to minimize labor costs and to improve operations, efficiency, and service to internal and external customers. Propose and provide creative and compliant solutions to daily workflow and temporary labor shortages.
- Identify, create, monitor, and maintain key performance indicators including but not limited to teammate productivity, quality audits for both queue and calls, and departmental service level agreements
- Review performance metrics with senior operations and DaVita Rx leadership on an as-needed basis
- Provide consistent, visible, timely, and effective communication to team on team goals and objectives and progress toward those goals
- Manage P&L for areas of responsibility
- Oversee patient information and records to ensure that all documentation is created and maintained in accordance with HIPAA regulations, and to ensure accurate service is provided.
- Participate in all daily, weekly and periodic work/management meetings with peers and senior operations leadership
- Maintain absolute compliance with Medicare, Medicaid, and Pharmacy to all applicable regulations via a thorough practice of documentation and organizational skills
- Create and maintain positive relationships with the DaVita Rx Pharmacy operational Directors, Managers and Chief Pharmacists.
About DaVita Rx
DaVita Rx is a full-service pharmacy specializing in complex conditions. Originally founded in 2005 as a kidney care pharmacy, DaVita Rx has expanded into other disease states. We now dispense prescriptions in more than 40 therapeutic classes, allowing us to care for more patients than ever before. With operations in Arizona, California, Florida and Texas, DaVita Rx serves more than 165,000 patients nationwide.
With the tools and expertise needed to improve care, DaVita Rx is a valuable partner to patients, caregivers and providers. Our core services are specifically designed to meet the unique needs of kidney patients, and we are also building dedicated platforms to provide specialized pharmacy care for individuals with other complex conditions.
We are a "community first, company second," with a team of extraordinarily committed, talented, clinically trained, and entrepreneurial teammates who care about our patients, our colleagues and our community. We are dedicated to delivering on our promise to provide the highest levels of quality care in an effort to help improve our patients' lives. Not only does Davita Rx have a compelling mission, but we also have unique entrepreneurial opportunities. As a rapidly growing subsidiary of a Fortune 200 company (DaVita Rx | Ticker: DVA), our teammates enjoy an exciting, challenging, dynamic and fulfilling work environment where they can truly make an impact.
- "At DaVita Rx, teammates have a voice. Because we're a relatively new company, you can contribute to how we improve processes and improve the service we give patients. You get a huge sense of reward as a front-line teammate impacting the business." - Chip S, Certified Pharmacy Tech/Team Lead
The shining star in this role should have the following education, licenses, certifications, and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA/Masters is a plus
- Military experience is a plus
- Lean, Six Sigma experience is a plus
- A minimum of 5 years of leadership (Manager) experience managing successful teams of 50 plus teammates.
- Experience managing remote teams in multiple locations
- Experience leading an inbound/outbound call center operation and cost center with proven favorable results
- Intermediate computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
The DaVita Village Difference
- Industry-leading patient care with clinical outcomes ranked above the national average.
- Dynamic leadership grounded in Core Values, Mission and clearly defined goals for you.
- Diverse, team-driven culture that supports you.
- Commitment to developing you and the chance to explore multiple career paths.
- Stability and strong financial results - 10 years of steady revenue growth.
- Performance-based compensation and rewards for your hard work.
- A commitment to the greater good: We are a community first, a company second.
To learn more about DaVita Rx, including a video, please click here
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.
Learn More: http://careers.davita.com/JobRecruitmentScamNotice
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.