This position will oversee sales and use and other
non-income business tax compliance and will work with the Director, Tax and
others to ensure the delivery of high quality compliance and planning.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review sales and use and other business tax
returns and manage and/or implement processes and documentation that will
ensure proper compliance with taxing authorities.
- Monitor sales and use tax developments that may
impact the company and implement changes in the compliance process to
accommodate any changes in applicable tax laws.
- Manage the monitoring of tax codes, cases,
rulings, statutes, etc. that impact the Tax Decision Matrix and other
non-income business tax filings.
- Monitor and maintain internal controls, reports,
and relevant tax accounting.
- Assist the Director with tax planning to
minimize taxes within legal limits.
- Manage examination issues, including research
and formulation of responses.
- Manage tax refund issues, including research and
formulation of responses
- Manage special projects.
- Manage1-7 Direct Reports
- Other duties as assigned.
Other Skills and
- Ability to meet goals individually and in a
- Demonstrated aptitude for management and
coordination of multiple simultaneous tasks.
- Proven ability to motivate others in order to
achieve tasks and goals.
- Demonstrated aptitude to effectively handle
teammate interpersonal situations.
- Proficient in verbal and written communications.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with other
functional areas to achieve the overall DaVita Mission.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or
Business, with emphasis in Accounting.
- Minimum of six years of corporate business tax
- Prior supervisory or manager experience.
- Strong tax research skills.
- Significant experience with sales and use tax
planning and compliance for a large company.
- State and local examination experience.
- Prefer experience with Vertex Indirect Tax O
Series tax system.
- Public accounting experience and CPA highly
- Performance and behavior reflect the Mission and
Core Values of DaVita.
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job
recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing
themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake
DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to
obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more
about this scam.
is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita
makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience,
and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.