This position manages a billing and collection team for an application and monitors that teams functions. The manager oversees all aspects of billing and collections for a given system. In addition the manager trains and monitors supervisors in all functions and responsibilities. This position is responsible for billing and collection customer relationships. This position works collaboratively with other RCM leadership to ensure the highest service level is provided to the practices served and other RCM customers.
- Provide billing and collection team reports and monitor all billing and collection functions
- Train supervisors and assist with personnel functions
- Maintain overall customer relationship
- Maintain current knowledge of all laws, regulations and changes related to RCM team operations, and education RCM staff
- Develop and maintain policy & procedures
- Provide marketing support
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Billing, collection and posting experience
- Able to interact with providers and practice managers
- Demonstrated leadership skills including: Ability to apply critical reasoning skills to assist team in issue resolution; Effective listening; Analytical thinker; Ability to develop & follow through with project plans; Ability to foster a positive team environment
- Intermediate to Advanced computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Database management/maintenance, and Internet usage
- Highly effective written/verbal communication and customer service skills
- Accurate, detail oriented and able to meet tight turnaround times
- MLN Part B Certification (within 6 months of start date) required
- Certified Billing and Coding Specialist preferred
- Travel required up to 30%
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job
recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing
themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake
DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to
obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more
about this scam.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.