for the Data Warehouse and Informatics functions for DaVita Medical Group. Works with business users to
define and develop solutions for the company through the use of our data
assets. Designs, develops and implements
various reporting and analysis solutions.
Ensures improved data-based decision-making capability across DMG.
- Designs and writes SQL scripts,
stored procedures, and user defined functions.
- Responsible for entire ETL process
of transforming, cleaning, and standardizing data and metadata so it can be
loaded into a data warehouse or data mart.
- Consistently exhibits behavior and
communication skills that demonstrate DaVita Medical Group's commitment to
superior customer service, including quality, care and concern with each and
every internal and external customer.
- Builds data warehouse infrastructure
including complex data models and strategic data sets and databases.
- Specifies the creation of content in
support of internal and external customers for data and information.
- Interacts with company leadership as
required to facilitate the development of strategic data sets for the
- Ensures the reliability and
timeliness of the data warehouse systems and underlying technologies.
- Develops solutions to streamline
business processes to achieve departmental and company-wide goals more
effectively and efficiently.
- Communicates status, problems,
resolutions, etc. on projects and assignments.
- Contributes skills and knowledge to
other database and reporting projects as determined by management.
- Directs the work of other staff and
serves as a mentor to junior staff.
- Uses, protects, and discloses DMG patients’ protected health information (PHI) only in accordance with Health Insurance
Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) standards.
- Performs additional duties as
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
· Bachelor’s degree from a four-year
college and/or a professional certification requiring formal education beyond a
- A minimum of three years of
experience with Microsoft SQL Server including database design and
writing SQL scripts.
- Hands on experience with integration
tools such as SSIS
- Strong background in Business
Analysis including supporting the design of new Production systems or system
enhancements to existing systems.
- Specialization with related
databases, architecture and implementation of data models and database designs,
data access and table maintenance codes
- Understanding of data warehouse
- Demonstrated achievement in building
a research and analysis function
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal
- Healthcare industry experience highly desired.
About Information Technology
The Information Technology Department designs, develops and maintains software programs required to keep DaVita on the leading edge of medical technology. DaVita's Information Technology Department has both clinic facing and non-clinic facing subgroups that provide our clinician teammates the tools to provide quality patient care. DaVita IT utilizes designers, developers, system architects, project managers, application architects, nurses, trainers and many more professionals to incorporate the technology needs of our clinicians, business and physician customers.
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job
recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing
themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake
DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to
obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more
about this scam.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.