The purpose of this position is to support the tax department in preparing and processing tax returns, assist with audits, and various tax projects to ensure department goals and objectives are achieved, in alignment with DaVita's Mission and Core Values.
This new position is administrative in nature as it involves copying, mailing, helping with
(trainable) and audit pulling. You'll help in tax form preparation as well. Entry level. No degree required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare or assist in preparation of tax filings and supporting workpapers.
- Process quarterly estimated tax payments, manage EFT, e-filing and Docusign processes
- Maintain Sharepoint file-sharing website
- Input data into tax preparation software
- Process correspondence related to unclaimed property
- Assist with reconciliation of business tax expense accounts.
- Assist in organizing and maintaining tax files on various tax projects
- Support tax audits by retrieving accounting information and preparing spreadsheets for analysis
- Organize, maintain, and update information in spreadsheet or database format
- Other duties as assigned.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a related field such as accounts payable, bookkeeping, or general ledger
- Intermediate Word and Excel skills
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.