On a location-specific basis, this position assists with issues related to building or workspace needs or set-up, mailroom responsibilities, front desk responsibilities, and administrative functions as needed.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: No
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all inclusive.
- Deliver and pick-up mail; log overnight parcels and assist with the distribution of deliveries; Maintain inventory of postage supplies
- Maintain kitchen/break areas with daily supplies
- Assist with coordinating space planning and office moves
- Participate in meeting room set-up and take-down; ensure appropriate equipment is in the room at least one hour prior to event
- Respond to and resolve building maintenance issues; act immediately to resolve emergencies without Remedy tickets
- Coordinate special events with janitorial service; monitor completion and fulfillment of contracted responsibilities
- Ensure building access policies are enforced and security system updated
- Issue teammate badges and file paperwork
- Present building and facility specific information at New Hire Orientation as requested
- Perform location-specific administrative functions including but not limited to facilitating charitable requests, coordinating wellness information as needed, processing Core Value Pin program nominations, and/or acting as Employee Transportation Coordinator
- Organize and participate on monthly Charity Committee; inform applicants and facilitate payments as necessary
- Compose and edit correspondence and memos from dictation, written, and verbal direction
- Create and/or assist with creating presentations as requested or needed including charts, graphs, and/or gathering data
- Prepare, transcribe, compose, type, edit and distribute agendas and minutes of meetings as needed or requested
- Schedule, organize, and/or coordinate meetings, events, training sessions, interviews, appointments, travel arrangements, conferences, and department activities for all members of the department as requested
- Manage sensitive and non-routine information and absolute confidentiality
- Prepare, reconcile, track, and submit expense reports as requested
- Coordinate and maintain electronic calendars
- Coordinate and arrange conference calls; gather data requested for calls
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned based on location
- Consistent, regular, punctual attendance as scheduled is an essential responsibility of this position; able to work overtime with little or no notice as needed
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village as an Administrative Assistant (Business Offices)
- A community first, company second culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
High school diploma or equivalent required
Minimum of six months’ work experience in business setting demonstrating flexibility and familiarity with common office machinery including but not limited to copiers, fax machines, and phone systems required
Minimum of six months’ experience in a facilities support position preferred
Intermediate computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook required; basic familiarity with MS Access and PowerPoint required; ability to learn Visio and Oracle Financial System required
- Commitment to DaVita’s values of Service Excellence, Integrity, Team, Continuous Improvement, Accountability, Fulfillment and Fun
Demonstrated organizational skills and attention to detail
Self-directed; able to function independently, and as a member of a team and to foster a positive work environment
Demonstrated time management skills and ability to work independently, handle multiple priorities with shifting time frames, and meet tight deadlines; self-starter with high degree of initiative, urgency, and follow through
Strong written and verbal communications skills including ability to listen effectively and to communicate information clearly and effectively
Demonstrated interpersonal, collaborative, and relationship-building skills; ability to interact positively with teammates at various levels
Ability to lift minimum of 10 pounds to a maximum of 35 pounds unassisted; able to perform repetitive standing, sitting, stooping, walking, stretching, reaching, lifting, and use full range of body motions.
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job
recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing
themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake
DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to
obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more
about this scam.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.